Behavior OnLine Forums  
The gathering place for Mental Health and
Applied Behavior Science Professionals.

Become a charter member of Behavior OnLine.

Go Back   Behavior OnLine Forums > >

Notices

Old April 29th, 2006, 04:42 AM

Default The impact of childhood...

It seems watching the TV, listening to the news, just generally being around that every week something comes up which pushes home what a huge impact our childhood has on us and how lucky people are if they were looked after and treated ok. I wondered if anyone was interested in this and if anyone would want to hear about how to become involved in some national research on this subject?

Kindly the webmaster has given me permission to say more, so here goes... I am conducting an internet study looking at the link between the way we experience our childhood and the impact it can have on our current adult lives. As such I am looking for participants aged 25 years or over to take part in this study. It is completely anonymous and confidential and will take around 20 minutes to complete altogether. The aim of the research is to capture a wide range of childhood experience; therefore the study is relevant to you whether you had a very happy childhood with no problems or whether you had a very difficult and unhappy childhood. This work is all part of my final Doctorate qualification, extensively examined for scientific ine and the study has been given full ethical approval by the UEA Institute of Health Ethics Committee. So if you are interested please click on the link below..
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=45171746622
Old May 31st, 2006, 03:44 AM

Default Re: The impact of childhood...

Thanks for your interest and support over this. Just to let you know the study is now closed. I will be posting a summary of the results, but please bear with me as it will take a couple of months to complete. Thanks again..
Old June 1st, 2006, 06:47 AM

Default Re: The impact of childhood...

Good link you sent

And itz good to know that someone is taking interest in in.