Behavior OnLine Forums  
The gathering place for Mental Health and
Applied Behavior Science Professionals.

Become a charter member of Behavior OnLine.

Go Back   Behavior OnLine Forums > >

Notices

Old December 7th, 2005, 12:27 AM

Angry challenges w/american art therapy association

would like feed back. hello all. my name is rev. kurt i am a member. iam a member of aata until 12/31/05. on the back of my card it states membership from jan/01thru dec/31st. i paid for full membership. in nov, i inform aata i would not be re-newing membership. i tried to go online and access member only section of aata web page. my id would not work. i contacted aata, i found out they disconnected me from member website. the issue i have is , i "paid' for full membership dues, this means my membership does not end until 12/31/05 as my card states. the reply was they disabled me since i wasnt re-newing my membeship due to some other reasons, some being my dissapointments with aata. however i feel i should be remburst for the as they said 'disabled' time that i could not access my members section. as i said membership was paid in full fo r1 year of service, which was interrupted by them. i have very little respect for this . they told me my membership ws reactivated until 12/31st/05 and i have access to mebers site.organization.has anyone else have ahd challenges w/am. art therapy association?

thank you

rev. kurt