Behavior OnLine Forums  
The gathering place for Mental Health and
Applied Behavior Science Professionals.

Become a charter member of Behavior OnLine.

Go Back   Behavior OnLine Forums > >

Notices

Old February 23rd, 2008, 01:42 PM
Forum Leader

Cool MAC & Abortion

I sent the following to Bubbabo@idlebuster, the weekend host for the American Trucking Network, midnight-5 AM on WLW, 700 AM, Cincinatti. He had just sketched McCain as pro abortion...My memory was different.

===========
"I woke up at 4:30am for a few minutes and enjoyed your portrayal of John McCain. One difference, however: my impression is that Mac is generally anti- abortion and has been so for a long time.

"I agree with his stance but must note that for more than 200,000 years women have eliminated the children they don't want. They do so when stressed, hungry, thirsty, or abandoned. They will also neglect the son of a "loser" but nurse that of a "winner." And in some countries, the new mother has about an hour to decide whether to nurture her child or abandon it to the earth.

"Further, women preferentialy eliminate males: we guys vary more than the girls, whether triggering immune reactions while in our mothers, having more birth defects, more problems in delivery, and, later, more problems in school and with the law. There is even one study that having a son takes time from his mother's life expectancy; having daughters lengthens it. As one of my clients remarked, its mostly old white men who complain about abortion. After all, the chiefs need warriors and, in a delayed fashion, even men will find out which of us is worth inviting to councils and which to put on the front line in a raid.

"In a tight race, the abortion thing could cost Mac the election, put Obama into the White House and Hillary at his side as Secretary of Justice (oops! Attorney General!) and later as a Supreme Court nominee. Won't she have fun! I can also imagine her wanting to combine the Departments of Health, Education, and Welfare!

"Stay in the fight! And thanks....

"JB"