Behavior OnLine Forums  
The gathering place for Mental Health and
Applied Behavior Science Professionals.

Become a charter member of Behavior OnLine.

Go Back   Behavior OnLine Forums > >

Notices

Old May 29th, 2011, 07:03 PM

Default Re: Noesitherapy

Mmm... I think this forum is already dead...
Old July 18th, 2011, 01:29 PM

Wink Re: Noesitherapy

To F.A. Zadeh
I would like to direct you to the British Hypnosis Research site(Simply "google for British Hypnosis Reasrch) where you can sign up for a year long course in Indirect Eriksonian Hypnotherapy taught by probably the worlds foremost Eriksonian therapist and trainer, Stephen Brooks. The course includes a number of videos which I am sure you will find interesting including treating an AIDs patient. Oh and by the way Stephen DOES NOT CHARGE FOR THE COURSE!
Old July 19th, 2011, 01:36 AM

Then we should expect AIDS to be eradicated, with ur trainer's free-of-charge courses. U should send ur trainer to Noble Committee, instead of posting him in a dead forum...
Old July 19th, 2011, 10:55 AM

Firstly I said TREATED I did not say cured. Secondly I am reasonably certain that you have not taken the time to sign up and view the course videos. Thirdly, If you don't want to do this then go to the BHR site and click on the blog and you can view a follow up session conducted by Dr Earnest Rossi which also gives a summary of what was achieved in the original session.

Last edited by HMatthews; July 19th, 2011 at 11:30 AM..
Old July 19th, 2011, 04:04 PM

My dear, u do not understand.
I worked in the field of Medical Hypnosis for over a quarter of a century, spanning all schoolds of Hypnosis, from east to west, US and western to Soviet, persian, Arab and eastren. And I am sure u dont even know about the existence of most of those. So, stop lecturing about some guy or society cooking some new kind of soup...
the guys here left the forum because what they have is obsolete and useless compared to other non-hypnotic techniques. Even the conscious-subconscious supposition is not a valid one anymore. Plus, the proclaimed wonderful results acheived through hypnosis r not as rosy as it is claimed.
Obviously, ur knowledge is theoretical, with no in depth experience to back any claims. U seem to have some theoretical knowledge about Hypnosis that did not deliver much, but u think u might have a guy who might be able to deliver what u couldnt...