Behavior OnLine Forums  
The gathering place for Mental Health and
Applied Behavior Science Professionals.

Become a charter member of Behavior OnLine.

Go Back   Behavior OnLine Forums > >

Notices

Closed Thread

Old July 2nd, 2004, 08:18 AM
Editor

Smile Welcome to the new Behavior Online forums!

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the new Behavior Online Discussion Forums. We created this area so that Behavior Online (BOL), unlike many other professional Web sites, would be fully interactive, interesting and a place you'd like to return to time and time again. And because our discussions are oriented toward the topics covered on BOL, we feel that these will be more useful and of a more "professional" character than often found elsewhere out on the Net.

From time to time, I will be gladly adding my own thoughts and viewpoints in these forums as well. Sometimes they may be my own thoughts or they may be "devil's advocate" positions I enjoy taking. I encourage all of you who read this to also contribute your thoughts and feelings freely to our discussions, as we plan on keeping this as open a forum as possible.

If you have any questions on the "How's" or "Why's" of this forum area and posting etiquette, please first consult the FAQ option listed above. If after reading that file you have additional questions, please feel free to email me at any time. I look forward to reading your thoughts and comments!

I'd also like to remind people that this is a professional forum for professionals. There are plenty of other self-help discussion forums and resources out there... Check out Psych Central's forums for some examples. Thanks!

Welcome to Behavior OnLine!!

Yours truly,
John M. Grohol, Psy.D.
Associate Editor
Behavior Online

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORUM POLICIES
The forums on BOL are not moderated. That means users can post messages directly to any forum without any "human" review. Accordingly, users will be held directly and solely responsible for the content of messages that are posted.

Forum leaders, while not moderating the forums, will periodically perform an administrative review for the purpose of deleting messages that are old, have received few responses, are off topic or irrelevant, serve as advertisements or seem otherwise inappropriate. Leaders have full discretion to delete messages. Questions about the Forum Policies should be directed to the appropriate forum leader.

Use your real name and a title for the message when you post something new or a reply to this forum. Failure to do so may result in the message being deleted.

-