Behavior OnLine Forums

Behavior OnLine Forums (https://www.behavioronline.net/)
-   Neuropsychology in the 21st Century (https://www.behavioronline.net/neuropsychology-in-the-21st-century/)
-   -   Welcome to the forum on Neuropsychology in the 21st Century (https://www.behavioronline.net/neuropsychology-in-the-21st-century/1325-welcome-forum-neuropsychology-21st-century/)

Gil Levin March 25th, 2008 06:12 PM

Welcome to the forum on Neuropsychology in the 21st Century

I invite you to join this discussion on contemporary neuropsychology facilitated by Elkhonon Goldberg. Dr. Goldberg is internationally renowned for his clinical work, research, writings and teaching in clinical neuropsychology and cognitive neuroscience. His areas of expertise include executive deficit, memory disorders, attention deficit disorder, dementia, traumatic brain injury, and others. Dr. Goldberg was a student and close associate of the great neuropsychologist Alexander Luria.

Follow these links for more information about Dr. Goldberg and his accomplishments:
Dr. Goldberg's website
Dr. Goldberg's bio at Behavior OnLine

Before reading further or posting on this forum, please read the Behavior Online Disclaimer and Forum Policy.

This discussion is open only to qualified professionals and students preparing for a professional role. Please do not post advertisements for events or links to other websites unless you are responding to a specific question.

The discussion begins with my interview with Dr. Goldberg. You may join in the discussion at any time by clicking on the "Post Reply" button.

Gilbert Levin, Ph.D.
Editor and Publisher
Behavior OnLine

Dmitri Bougakov Ph.D. April 10th, 2008 01:10 PM

Re: Welcome to the forum on Neuropsychology in the 21st Century

Hello, Dr. Goldberg!

Two questions:

Could you recommend a good post-graduate training course in neuropsychology? Do you provide supervisions?

Thank you in advance!

DB

Elkhonon Goldberg April 15th, 2008 02:14 PM

Hi DB,

I teach in the post-doctoral neuropsychology program at the Fielding Graduate University www.fielding.edu It is a comprehensive two-year curriculum covering essentially every major aspect of neuropsychology. The program is offered in New York City. I also provide individual supervision in my office - also in New York. Hope this helps,

EG

Dmitri Bougakov Ph.D. May 1st, 2008 12:16 PM

Thank you! This was most helpful.
DB

Elkhonon Goldberg May 6th, 2008 01:28 PM

You are welcome. Do you have any thoughts/suggestions regarding neuropsychology training?

EG

Harriet August 20th, 2008 02:09 AM

Hello,
I am interested to know what others are doing in psychological neurorehabilitation? TBI/PTSD?
Thanks, Harriet

jessem189 October 9th, 2010 02:12 AM

The neuropsychological examination is one of the methods of diagnosing neurodevelopmental, neurodegenerative, and acquired disorders of brain function. It is frequently a part of the overall neurodiagnostic assessment, which includes other neurodiagnostic techniques such as CT, MRI, EEG, and SPECT.