Behavior OnLine Forums  
The gathering place for Mental Health and
Applied Behavior Science Professionals.

Become a charter member of Behavior OnLine.

Go Back   Behavior OnLine Forums > >

Notices

Old March 23rd, 2014, 12:47 PM
Forum Leader

Default Instructors: Complimentary Copy of Book on Classical Adlerian Depth Psychotherapy

If you are teaching a graduate or post-graduate course in techniques of psychotherapy, I'd like to offer you a complimentary desk copy of my new book, "Classical Adlerian Depth Psychotherapy, Volume 1 - Theory and Practice: A Socratic Approach to Democratic Living" to consider as required or recommended reading in your courses.

This book is the first in-depth exposition of Alfred Adler's original ideas and style of treatment, and how these integrate with Abraham Maslow's model of optimal functioning, as well as with the ideal of democratic living. It also corrects many popular misconceptions about Adlerian theory and practice.

To get a complimentary copy, just send me your mailing address. Kindly include information about your institutional affiliation and the titles of the courses you teach. Class sets are available at a 20% discount, and I am open to scheduling a free, question and answer online webinar at a time convenient to you and your class.

Please visit www.Adlerian.us/cadp-v1.htm to see a) the Table of Contents, and b) sample graphics which could be useful in classroom presentations.

Henry T. Stein, Ph.D.
Director & Senior Training Analyst
Alfred Adler Institute of Northwestern Washington
Bellingham, WA
Email: htstein@att.net