Behavior OnLine Forums  
The gathering place for Mental Health and
Applied Behavior Science Professionals.

Become a charter member of Behavior OnLine.

Go Back   Behavior OnLine Forums > >

Notices

Old July 15th, 2004, 09:08 PM

Default hello

Hello, I am new here and just experimenting with this interface. I am a health psychologist and just looking to connect with some other health psychologists and discuss treatment outcomes and ideas especially with chronic pain patients.

Thanks, Palamino
Old February 20th, 2005, 02:40 PM

Default In need of Professional Psychiatrist Online/Phone

Hello,

I am in need of professional advice or services from a qualified professional regarding a serious mental health problem. To explain,

I myself am a Canadian citizen currently living and travelling throughout China with my girlfriend. My girlfriend herself suffers from a range of mental heath problems including serious depression/anxiety. She is medicating with Lexapro which we have to have shipped over through the mail. At this time she is having tremendous difficulty with various stressors associated with living abroad and the isolation felt through being so far from help and home. To be as clear as possible she feels the weight of the world crashing down and her and I both are too far from professional help. Likewise, as young travellers we would be unable to afford the long term help she may possibly need. At this time despite my efforts she is unwilling to pack up and return home which leads me to seek any possible avenue to help.

Ultimately, I am looking to find somebody out there who we can contact regarding some of these issues. It is of very serious concern to me and very important that the person be qualified professionally to help. It is a lot to ask but would be tremendously appreciated. If you know of other alternatives please feel free to reply........

thank you very much for your time.

mark
Old February 21st, 2005, 08:34 AM

Smile Re: hello

http://www.helphorizons.com/
Old June 1st, 2006, 08:12 AM

Default Re: hello

Hey traveller, I hope that you will get professional help!