PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
APA Publishes Controversial Study on Race [Archive] - Behavior OnLine Forums

PDA

View Full Version : APA Publishes Controversial Study on Race

Asian-American
May 7th, 2005, 10:37 PM
See http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2005-04/cdri-bai042505.php

A 60-page review of the scientific evidence, some based on state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of brain size, has concluded that race differences in average IQ are largely genetic. The lead article in the June 2005 issue of Psychology, Public Policy and Law, a journal of the American Psychological Association, examined 10 categories of research evidence from around the world to contrast "a hereditarian model (50% genetic-50% cultural) and a culture-only model (0% genetic-100% cultural)."

See above link for full article.

Regards.

Fred H.
May 9th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Welcome to the forum, Asian-American. Todd has a high g too, but I’m hoping you’re less effusive/convoluted than he.

Note to Todd: What this means is that high g is number one, low g is number ten. Ah-so?

Note to JimB: Hopefully my mediocre g and ADD haven’t triggered a too insensitive and/or too over the top post here. If so, I’ll ask the shrink to increase my Adderall . . . although he probably can’t do much for the g.