PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
"All I Want for Christmas" [Archive] - Behavior OnLine Forums

PDA

View Full Version : "All I Want for Christmas"

James Brody
December 24th, 2008, 12:17 PM
I heard Lieutenant Hecht on a Cincinnati talk show...this seems real, it seems important. It could also be a scam but...

Merry Christmas!

JimB

"Please explain to your child that children in an Afghanistan hospital really need their help. The hospital is so poor, doctors have to REUSE bandages and dressings and since they can't afford bed nets in the burn unit, flies contaminate the children's injuries. Anti-biotic cream is also in short supply.

"Let your child take the lead and send me a care package that I can deliver to the Indira Ghandi Children's Hospital here in Kabul. Again, bandages, dressing, bed nets and anti-biotic cream would be great. That's what I want for Christmas.

"Please don't ignore this request expecting the next guy to step forward. If you're getting this e-mail, then this is a request from me to you.

My address is:
Dave Hecht, Lieutenant
US NSE (PAO)
HQ ISAF
APO AE 09356

"Please feel free to pass this along to anyone you know who might want to help this cause. I have no problem getting boxes from complete strangers."

More at http://davehecht.blogspot.com/2008/12/what-i-want-for-christmas.html