PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
She Killed 40 Million [Archive] - Behavior OnLine Forums

PDA

View Full Version : She Killed 40 Million

James Brody
October 15th, 2008, 03:09 PM
She Killed 40 Million
Our country is only in slightly better demographic shape than Europe and Russia. And everyone who wants some land knows it.

"Hello, is your boss in?"

"Oh hi, Jim, waddya been doin'?"

I've been giving time to McCain & Palin.

Whaat! I' don't believe it. You want to turn back the clock on women's right to choose! I'll never let that happen!" She then let her boss know that I was on the phone.

Stalin, per Wiki, accounted perhaps for 10 million "excess deaths." Other sources credit him with 40 million.
Hitler, in the name of purity and lebensraum, killed 43 million.
Mao - poet, calligrapher, and killer of tens of millions.

Our sweeties, American women, in a assertion of choice and control of their bodies, have knocked off 40 million.

She's fat, past her reproductive years and has no stake in this controversy but shouts her position nonetheless - a display, an assertion of defiance, and a declaration of our culture's suicide. Her boss, a former Navy guy, agrees with me but won't upset her. I wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled, a burqa will improve both her looks, conduct, and mouth.

JimB