PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Dreams of My Father: Ayers? [Archive] - Behavior OnLine Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Dreams of My Father: Ayers?

James Brody
October 13th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Whispers exist about BHO's writing ... or more accurately, his lack of it. Cashill has a troubling but unsurprising idea, that Bill Ayers ghosted it. Again from network theory and from Fredreich Hayek, thugs appear when dreams don't work on their own. In this instance, Cashill observes that the quality of Dreams is far superior to BHO's prior efforts, there is a reasonable similarity in style and content to Ayers' Fugitive Days, and there was both motive and opportunity - in several respects - for Ayers to make Obama's autobiography. As for BHO's second book, Audacity of Hope, he was sufficiently wealthy to hire a different ghoster.

JimB

"October 09, 2008

"Who Wrote Dreams From My Father?
"By Jack Cashill

"Prior to 1990, when Barack Obama contracted to write Dreams From My Father, he had written very close to nothing. Then, five years later, this untested 33 year-old produced what Time Magazine has called -- with a straight face -- "the best-written memoir ever produced by an American politician."

The public is asked to believe Obama wrote Dreams From My Father on his own, almost as though he were some sort of literary idiot savant. I do not buy this canard for a minute, not at all.

Writing is as much a craft as, say, golf. To put this in perspective, imagine if a friend played a few rounds in the high 90s and then a few years later, without further practice, made the PGA Tour. It doesn't happen.":eek:

More at http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/10/who_wrote_dreams_from_my_fathe_1.html